Our day-to-day adventures as we experience life abroad.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I might just make it after all...

Today was the first time since mid November when I've distinctly noticed it being light out as I walked to work. Ahhh.

No wonder- sunrise today was at 8:25... each day it comes three minutes sooner. This means that it was just coming up as I walked to work last week at 8:46.. and the week before that it still wasn't up when I got to work around 9.

A little research shows the last time the sun came up before my walk to work was last November 7th. No wonder today was so startling, like I've suddenly been dropped back into the real world.

Not that it was really SUNNY or anything today... it's still grey nearly constantly. But now it's LIGHT grey. Time to put away the "Happy Lamp!" Yaaaaay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home